- Enter the dimensions of your window.
- Select the support type - four sided, or two sided. At this point a diagram will be drawn to indicate the general shape of the window, as well as the supported sides.
- Select the type of window - single pane of glass, or an IGU.
- Select the glass to be used in the panel(s) of the window.
- Enter the design wind pressure for the project.
Alternatively, if the window is a single pane of glass, leaving the glass type blank, entering the design wind pressures & pressing calculate will filter the list of available glass types to only those which satisfy the pressure requirements.
If there is a problem with the parameters entered, an error message will be printed at the top of the screen. Otherwise, results of the calculations will be printed.