A 101mm framed, bi-fold door system suitable for high-end and/or coastal residential and commercial shopfront applications. The 'top hung' design of this product ensures the roller assembly is free from interference caused by sand, dirt and other debris which accumulates in track.
- Performance. 450 Pa. water rated sill (standard sill only).
- Flush sill available for sheltered installations where water performance is not required.
- Doors leafs feature: a chamfered (exterior), 68mm wide profile; interior bead glazing; and staked corner joints for increased torsional stiffness.
- Lock options allow 'internal only' or 'internal/external' access with turn-snib or keyed dead-lock options.
- Screening possible with the G.James 140 Series Roller Screen.
- Compatible with other G.James 101mm framed products.
- Centor E2, stainless steel ball bearing rollers and guides.
- Multi-point lever compression locks provide easy and secure single action locking.
- Assa Abloy Palladium door furniture.
- Extruded PVC glazing gaskets & nylon pile weather seals.
Note: G.James reserves the right to reduce these dimensions should they not comply with the specific AS1288 or AS2047 requirements for a site.
- Glazing. Single glazing up to 10.38mm and insulated (double) glazed (IG) unit up to 32mm.
- Maximum panel weight: 40 kg.
- Maximum panel height: 2400mm (477-220 Series) or 3000mm (477-300 Series)
- Maximum sash width – odd number of panels in one direction: 950mm (477-220 Series) or 1200mm (477-300 Series).
- Maximum sash width – even number of panels in one direction: 1100mm (477- 220 Series) or 1200mm (477-300 Series).
- Minimum sash width: 700mm.
- Maximum odd number of panels folding in one direction: 3.
- Maximum even number of panels folding in one direction: 8 ².
- Maximum door width with panels folding in one direction: 7200mm.
- Maximum door width with panels folding in both left and right: 14400mm.
- As this is a top hung product, an engineered overhead support structure is required.
To correctly specify this product, copy and paste this text block into your project documentation.