100mm Single Glazed System
A 100 mm (nominal) × 60 mm unitized panel, single glazed curtain wall system suitable for low and high rise applications, accommodating up to 10.38 mm glass. The curtain wall guide assists with the options and selection of the correct G.James Curtain Wall Series, and the information required to support the selection.
- Four (4) sided structurally glazed with no captive external aluminium. (CAD Download) (PDF Download)
- Four (4) sided captive glazed. (CAD Download) (PDF Download)
- Two (2) sided structurally glazed with captive mullions. (CAD Download) (PDF Download)
- Two (2) sided structurally glazed with captive transoms. (CAD Download) (PDF Download)
- Waterproofing characteristics based on pressure equalisation principles
- Internal glazed wet seal for improved weatherproofing required on all applications.
- Accommodates 5 to 10.38 mm glass (4 sided structurally glazed can accommodate thicker glass size)
- Compatible with 445 Series (2 track), 475 & 478 Series door systems and 475 Series sub-framing.
- Minimum 600 Pascal water penetration rated. Test results are available on request.
- Extruded silicone glazing gaskets.
- Finish floor to finish floor spans not to exceed 3m and mullion spans are not to exceed 1.2m (guide only - dependent upon engineering outcomes). Stack joint positioning relative to slab level will dramatically affect structural capabilities of the system. Optimum position of stack joint is between 15% and 20% of overall span height, up from bracketed fixing point (generally at slab level).
- To comply with the appropriate design wind load requirements and glazing standards
Due to continual product development, G.James reserves the right to change, delete or add any information, section profiles, construction details and specifications relating to this product without notice
To correctly specify this product, copy and paste this text block into your project documentation.